Saturday, November 18, 2006

To Be Or Not To Be Decided

Even though my poll results were disappointing I have decided to renew my domain name, http://www.mikeseroveyonchess.com, for another year. I'm not sure what I am going to do after that. The reason that I renewed the domain name is because I have several links from different sources pointing to that domain name. I am also going to renew my hosting for another year when it comes due next month. The hosting is reasonable for what I get. I also am starting to look for work as a website builder, webmaster and website administrator. As such, I need samples of my work and the chess site is one of my better sites.

On the survey, I found out that the one "No" vote was one in which Patrick wanted me to keep the site up but use free hosting instead of paid. I decided to stay with paid in spite of Patrick's advice to the contrary.

No comments: