Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Software Available at My Chess Site

I know how some people hate to give out their email addresses to websites because they are afraid of spam. Well, I have a small solution to that problem. If you want to be notified when I update my chess site you can do so without giving me your email address. I just uploaded a small application that you can get for free. Once installed on your computer it will check my site once a day for updates. If it finds that the site has been updated it will display a small message on your computer screen that tells you that my chess site has been updated. You can get this application by going to http://www.mikeseroveyonchess.com/ and scrolling down near the bottom. The link to click on is just above the button that allows you to make a donation to my site. If you would like to make a similar application for one of your own web sites you can buy the application making software from me for a measly $5.95 for personal use and $19.95 if you want master resell rights. I will upload the application making software and sales page to http://www.mikeseroveyenterprises.com/ later on today. Check my Products page for more information.

No comments: